Amortization is described as cutting down the amount of money to be paid back that a person owe to another person or a bank in the form of a loan. It reduces with each payment every month. Numerous type of loans, especially loan for buying a car or a house, involve amortization. For amortization of loan, the principle payment of loan, including the interest amount, is first divide into monthly payments. Principle payment amount is the amount still left to be paid. With the passage of time, the proportion of interest decreases on the amount repaid each month and the principle amount increases. A table consisting of each and every principle and payment amount of each payment is called as ‘Amortization schedule’.
Following is the step by step guideline that would effectively help in scheduling loan amortization:
- Monthly Principal and Interest Rate Calculation:
First and foremost requirement of calculating amortization or scheduling it is to write down the total specific amount borrowed and the interest on it in the form of percentage and the term of loan. Using this information, one can calculate amortization. Interest rate is annual rate on loan. For amortization convert the annual rate into monthly rate of interest since amortization is monthly calculation by dividing the interest rate by 12 months. After this multiply the principal amount with the monthly rate to get the interest amount of the month. Spread up an excel sheet for this purpose would help in keeping the data.
- Calculation of Amortization for upcoming Months:
Now the principle amount left after paying the amount in the first month, the amount left would be used to calculate the amount of money to be paid in the second month. With each month passing the amount of principle repayment increases from the previous month while the interest rate on this amount decreases.
- Analyze the Amortization trend of whole Term of Loan:
The whole trend must follow a decline in the principle amount originally taken as loan whereas there must be increasing rate of principle repayment amount and a reduction in the interest rate on these payments each month. It continues till the end when the principle amount left would be 0.
- Managing personal Loans:
Using the knowledge about amortization can help a person to calculate his/ her own debts.
Having a sound knowledge about amortization one save money by adopting strategies to lower the interest rate on total amount of loan. It can be achieved by paying as much installment each month as possible. This will help in reducing interest rate on the money. Using amortization or financial calculators on internet one can easily calculate the amount of interest one can avoid through extra payments. Once you put all the relevant information about your loan, it will calculate your monthly payments automatically.
As amortization is basically the amount of loan paid regularly in consecutive installments after a specific interval of time such as after every month. It helps to keep a record of the amount paid and the amount still to be paid, total amount that will go for interest, how and when will the entire loan will be paid etc. In essence, it tells you exactly all about the payment you have to make for the debt money.
Here is our collection of 28 Tables to Calculate Loan Amortization Schedule (Excel),
Download Loan Amortization Template 02
Download Loan Amortization Template 03
Download Loan Amortization Template 04
Download Loan Amortization Template 05
Download Loan Amortization Template 06
Download Loan Amortization Template 07
Download Loan Amortization Template 08
Download Loan Amortization Template 09
Download Loan Amortization Template 10
Download Loan Amortization Template 11
Download Loan Amortization Template 12
Download Loan Amortization Template 13
Download Loan Amortization Template 14
Download Loan Amortization Template 15
Download Loan Amortization Template 16
Download Loan Amortization Template 17
Download Loan Amortization Template 18
Download Loan Amortization Template 19
Download Loan Amortization Template 20
Download Loan Amortization Template 21
Download Loan Amortization Template 22
Download Loan Amortization Template 23
Download Loan Amortization Template 24
Download Loan Amortization Template 25
Download Loan Amortization Template 26
Download Loan Amortization Template 27
Download Loan Amortization Template 28
- Project Schedule Template Scheduling is making an outline of this tasks and plans to be able to achieve your goals. It's very crucial as it offers you a sense of exactly how and the best place to go and just what safety measures to simply take. As though you are going to an unknown destination you'll undoubtedly require a map. Without a chart you'll be lost and you'll not be ready to reach your destination or […]
- Daily Planner Template An used individual and mind of a household, we all have lots of jobs to-do every day including completing projects, jobs, preparing presentation or fixing a car, grocery shopping or phoning for an upkeep guy for the leakage within the basement. Occasionally it’s so hard to bear in mind every thing or every task that should be done every day as soon as we now have lots of balls floating […]
- 33 Free Credit Score Charts & Ranges A Credit Score Chart is a tool used to determine the level of one’s credit. A person’s credit score affects one’s eligibility to get loans, make large purchases, apply for lines of credit on credit cards, and determines interest rates on loans and credit cards. Using a Credit Score Chart can help in determining the level of your credit.
When determining one’s credit score, five […]
- 19 Perfect Daily Work Schedule Templates For those who stay at home or do some not so serious job, it can be a little difficult to understand why would someone want to write down all of his tasks and schedule his meetings and conferences but for those who live a busy life and spend most of their time in the office or on the laptop, it’s very important to make sure that they give equal and appropriate time to all of their […]
- 40 Proof of Employment Letters, Verification Forms, Templates & Samples Proof of Employment Letter, also known as ‘Employment Verification Letter’, is a type of letter that testify the status of an employee who works in a particular organization, makes this much money and also include various other type of information’s being requested. They are provided to the employee for various uses, for example: to enjoy fast loan approvals and getting a new […]
- 39 Useful Immunization & Vaccination Schedules [PDF] Vaccination is the process in which a vaccine is administered to the body. A vaccine can be defined as any preparation that can be used to provide immunity to a certain disease or condition. Immunization is the process in which the immune system is empowered to fight various diseases and conditions. Immunization is always the result of vaccination. Vaccination involves the introduction […]
- Contact List Template Contact list as shown by simply its name can be used to create important contacts of commercial or personal life. Contact list could be prepared manually or even digitally. Online contact lists generally attributes screen labels in prompt messaging or online games or perhaps cell phone. Such lists update immediately in accordance with the inclinations of consumers. Contact list is […]
- Commercial Lease Contract Template Renting commercial space is one of most essential aspect of real estate agencies and for those who work as real estate agents. Several property elements are given on rent for accommodation of house, office, factory, bank, commercial business etc. Commercial lease agreement or contract is written between two parties to follow the terms and conditions of lease contract. Writing this […]
- Rent Invoice Template – Layout & Format Guidelines Rental business is a very popular business for those people who want to have very high earning in their business. It has been invented by great minds. The rent can of any time such as property rent, car rent etc. in any kind of rent; the rent amount is paid to the owner by the tenants. The rent can be anything which is borrowed by a person to use temporarily such as car, house, shop […]
- Wedding Menu Card Template Wedding meal is really important, because most of the hosts serve dinner in many cases. It is important to feed all guests properly, and for this purpose, you have to follow proper etiquettes. In order to ensure that the guests properly enjoy your wedding reception, you have to make proper arrangements to entertain them, and food is the biggest factor that can make them happy, or […]