Renting commercial space is one of most essential aspect of real estate agencies and for those who work as real estate agents. Several property elements are given on rent for accommodation of house, office, factory, bank, commercial business etc. Commercial lease agreement or contract is written between two parties to follow the terms and conditions of lease contract. Writing this agreement is necessary to avoid any conflict and dispute on property. Commercial lease contract also serves as legal proof to handle if any dispute happens to occur during lease contract. This agreement is very convenient both for tenant and landlord.
Sometimes, implied and unfamiliar terms and conditions are written in lease agreement that is not even understood by both the parties. Then how can they follow these terms and conditions. Lease agreement for properties must base on valid, sound and enforceable terms and conditions. If you are looking for writing right terms and conditions in commercial lease agreement for properties, you are at right place to learn important elements of this agreement. Given below are some of key elements of commercial lease contract for properties.
- Always start writing lease agreement with its proper title for example, “Lease Agreement for Properties”.
- Names and other particulars are necessary to write in lease agreement that is going to be accomplished for leasing property. Complete name, address and contact information of both parties is mentioned in lease agreement.
- Now mention description of property that you want to give on lease and rent. Give all necessary details about property including space, building, services etc.
- Amount of rent or lease must be mentioned in dollar form while writing lease agreement for property. All deductions and security deposits must be mentioned in this section of commercial lease contract for properties.
- Particular duration for commercial lease agreement must be mentioned in this agreement to make both parties convenient in coming to know about time and duration of agreement.
- It is also essential to write what are lease and rent collecting terms and ways. Way for rent collection may include bank deposit, cash in hand, debit card etc.
- Payment of utilities must be clearly mentioned in lease agreement for future convenience.
- Use of rented property must be clearly discussed in lease agreement whether property is used for legal and fair purposes or not. Landlord is independent to give permission or restrict the renter.
- If landlord wants to offer any of property related services to renter or tenant, it should be written in lease agreement for properties. This would be very convenient for renter and landlord to precede the contract in future.
- Keeping pets in rented property or space is also very critical issue with tenant and landlord. This point must be discussed in lease agreement whether landlord allow to keep pets or not.
- Lease agreement must be signed by both parties.
All these are essential elements of commercial lease agreement for properties and you must consider these factors to write a professional like and complete lease contract.
Here is preview of a Free Sample Commercial Lease Contract Template created by ContractGuru.org,
Here is its download link,
- Reseller Contract Template Reseller contract or agreement is particular type of commitment or agreement that is established between two parties; one party is a business organization and second one is responsible for sales, marketing, distribution etc. Main purpose of creating a reseller contract is to upgrade sales of your business and its being very prolific in enhancing sales of business. Overall benefits of […]
- Advisory Board Contract Template An advisory board is a think-tank of an organization. It consists of a group of intellectuals or knowledgeable persons, who provide the organization with their knowledge, ideas, thoughts, plans, skills, and experiences. The advisory board has no legal right to make decisions on its own. Its main purpose is to make suggestions and offer proposals to the head of the organization, which […]
- 40 Great Contract Templates (Employment, Construction, Photography etc) When you buy something, you sign a piece of paper known as a contract. At this point, you should know that what the contract is all about. It is the legal document or agreement that has all the details about the property that you are interested in. it is the valid agreement between two parties and it is legal. It has all the terms and conditions written in it, it is the proof that the […]
- 42 Free Rental Application Forms & Lease Agreement Templates A Rental Agreement is an official document that is used to show the agreement between a landlord and a tenant. It is viewed as a contract once it is signed by both parties indicating that they agree to the terms and conditions stated. Once a landlord decides to lease his property, he drafts a Rental Agreement and presents it to the potential tenant. The potential tenant is then […]
- Information Technology Support Services Contract Template Information Technology support services are the services necessary for the IT management. It includes application development services, and information management and IT consulting services. The application development services are mostly used for custom websites and custom applications, including services such as business analysis, quality assurance testing, application planning, and […]
- Real Estate Agent Portfolio Flyer Template If you want maximum benefit from your investment in real estate, you must keep in mind that the portfolio of an agent in real estate industry is very important. The services of reliable estate agent play a vital role while purchasing as well as marketing a property. His well-organized guidance and involvement can result in better return without wasting much time. It has been […]
- Real Estate Flyer Template In real estate markets (such as today's market), it's vital for representatives to lean aside their marketing and advertising costs, yet on top of that, enhance their brand identity and turn efficient and well-known as a representative.
Among the greatest techniques to repeat this is through making use of real estate flyer templates when creating advertising for their home listings. […]
- Brand Franchising Contract Template The franchise business model is one of the best appeals especially for those who are going to start new business. Brand franchises provide lots of benefits from starting point of business till the business is groomed and developed to top level in the industry. Franchise agreements and contracts are made between business entities and owners of franchise model to create a good and strong […]
- Rent Invoice Template – Layout & Format Guidelines Rental business is a very popular business for those people who want to have very high earning in their business. It has been invented by great minds. The rent can of any time such as property rent, car rent etc. in any kind of rent; the rent amount is paid to the owner by the tenants. The rent can be anything which is borrowed by a person to use temporarily such as car, house, shop […]
- 47 Free Quit Claim Deed Forms & Templates A Quit Claim Deed can be used for a variety of reasons, but in general it is used to transfer property from one person to another. Quit Claim Deeds are often used for passing the rights on a piece of property to a spouse or ex-spouse, giving the property to another person such as a family member, transferring the property to a trust, or correcting the spelling of a name or the wording […]