A Credit Score Chart is a tool used to determine the level of one’s credit. A person’s credit score affects one’s eligibility to get loans, make large purchases, apply for lines of credit on credit cards, and determines interest rates on loans and credit cards. Using a Credit Score Chart can help in determining the level of your credit.
When determining one’s credit score, five factors need to be taken into account: types of debt you have taken on, types of new debt you have taken on, how long you have been in debt, the amount of debt you are in, and your total debt history. As you can imagine, these are not divided evenly. They are divided as follows:
- Types of debt: 10%
- Types of new debt: 10%
- How long you have been in debt: 15%
- Amount of debt: 30%
- Debt history: 35%
All these numbers calculated together will determine your FICO score. Your FICO score can range from 300-850. Higher numbers mean a better credit score. And lenders are more likely to lend you money to help with your expenses. If your score is low, lenders will consider you a risk and will be less likely to lend to you.
Different credit reporting agencies use different formulas to determine your credit score. This can be frustrating because this will mean that you will have different credit scores from each. Sometimes they are slightly different and other times more radically different. Keep in mind that lenders will be looking at several reports every time you apply.
With these numbers in mind, look at a variety of Credit Score Charts in order to determine what your credit will look like to lenders. Unfortunately there is no set Credit Score Chart that all lenders use. However, after looking at a few, one can make a guess at how your credit will look to those you are trying to borrow from. In general, these are the levels that your credit score can be ranked at:
Excellent Credit: 800-850 – At this level, it’s guaranteed that you will be approved and you will have the lowest interest rates.
Very Good Credit: 750-799 – At this level, it’s almost as certain that you will be approved as someone with credit that is in the 800s. Some creditors will count 750 and above as Excellent credit. It just all depends on who you are borrowing from.
Good Credit: 700-749 – At this level, you will probably be approved, but your interest rates might not be ideal.
Fair Credit: 650-699 – At this level, you will probably find it more difficult to obtain credit or a loan. If making a purchase, you will be asked to give a larger down payment and will have higher interest rates.
Poor Credit: 600-649 – At this level, you will probably need a cosigner to get any kind of loan or financing on a purchase. When you have fair credit, lenders will look at your credit report more closely. But when it’s this bad, they won’t be looking at the details. They will just turn you down.
Bad Credit: 300-599 – At this level, it’s pretty much a given that you won’t be getting credit or making any large purchases without a cosigner or collateral of some kind.
When pulling your credit score, try to at least pull from at least the three credit reporting companies. Each of these has a different range of numbers that your credit score can be at. For example, the Equifax range can be from 280-850, the Experian range can be from 360-840, and the TransUnion range can be from 300-850. Look at each of these and then use a Credit Score Chart in order to determine where your credit ranks when you are about to take out a loan or make a major purchase.
Here is our collection of 33 Free Credit Score Charts & Ranges. What is a good credit score?
Download credit score chart 01
Download credit score chart 02
Download credit score chart 03
Download credit score chart 04
Download credit score chart 05
Download credit score chart 06
Download credit score chart 07
Download credit score chart 08
Download credit score chart 09
Download credit score chart 10
Download credit score chart 11
Download credit score chart 12
Download credit score chart 13
Download credit score chart 14
Download credit score chart 15
Download credit score chart 16
Download credit score chart 17
Download credit score chart 18
Download credit score chart 19
Download credit score chart 20
Download credit score chart 21
Download credit score chart 22
Download credit score chart 23
Download credit score chart 24
Download credit score chart 25
Download credit score chart 26
Download credit score chart 27
Download credit score chart 28
Download credit score chart 29
Download credit score chart 30
Download credit score chart 31
Download credit score chart 32
- Authorization Letter Example An Authorization letter is made use of to give expert along with responsibility to someone on the part of the author of this page. It's extensively utilized for insurance, medical, lender deals, credit cards, power to signal, permission for the kids, personal and company reasons etc. Especially in such letters, it is compulsory to utilize proper sentence structure and specific terms to […]
- 45 Free Credit Application Form Templates & Samples A Credit Card Application Form is a very crucial document. It should be handled with great care. This is because it contains delicate and personal information about an individual. Designing a Credit Card Application Form should not be done in a rush. This is because you can leave out information that is very crucial in the Credit Card Application Form. If you are planning to design a […]
- 25 Free Marathon Pace Charts (+ Half Marathon Pace Chart) For runners, the difference between finishing a race and failing halfway through often lies in pacing. To that end, using a Marathon Pace Chart is an important tool in determining the pace one should set for a particular race and how long it will take them to finish that race.
For example, if a first time runner is at their first marathon, it would be beneficial for them to know a […]
- 37 Free Gantt Chart Templates (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) A Gantt Chart is a tool used for project management. This is most often used when having to organize several individuals and the many different tasks associated with that project. Gantt Charts are bar charts that show how much time it’s expected to finish a particular task that is important to a project. It also shows how much time it actually takes for those tasks to be completed. It […]
- 47 Free Quit Claim Deed Forms & Templates A Quit Claim Deed can be used for a variety of reasons, but in general it is used to transfer property from one person to another. Quit Claim Deeds are often used for passing the rights on a piece of property to a spouse or ex-spouse, giving the property to another person such as a family member, transferring the property to a trust, or correcting the spelling of a name or the wording […]
- 31 Free Prenuptial Agreement Samples & Forms An agreement is an official document used to show that two parties have consent about a particular matter. A Prenuptial Agreement always takes place between spouses. Most couples can choose to draft a Prenuptial Agreement before marriage. However, it can be made at any point in the relationship. A Prenuptial Agreement is an agreement between spouses. It entails the division of the […]
- 40+ FREE Partnership Agreement Templates (Business, General) While forming a business partnership, every member needs to have a protection in the business. This protection is governed by the partnership agreement. in the absence of the partnership agreement, the members of the business will have to rely on the rules and laws which are set by the state while distributing the assets and also in case of any loss in the business. The partnership […]
- 36 Free Business Proposal Templates & Proposal Letter Samples A Business Proposal is a formal document which can be used to apply for a business loan or request for external funding from prospective investors. A Business Proposal is a detailed summary of the business. It covers the scope of the business in terms of finances, market, and all the important aspects of the business. However, writing a Business Proposal can be a daunting task since it […]
- 27 Free Income Statement Examples & Templates (Single/Multi step, Pro-forma) A company’s Income Statement is the breakdown of its income and expenses over a period of time specified by the management. It shows the differences between the net income and the net expenses and clearly portraits the performances of the organization within the time specified.
In a layman word, Income Statements show if a company is losing or profiting within the time checked. […]
- 40 Free Organizational Chart Templates (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) An Organization Chart or Organogram is a representation of the hierarchy of power within the organization. In other words, it is a diagram used to show the flow of power within an organization. An Organization Chart always starts with the highest authority and trickles down to the one with the lowest authority. Preparing an organizational chart should be done with so much attention to […]