Brochures are leaflets that are used to circulate information to the majority of the target audience. They are also a good way of marketing your brand to the public and one of the best ways of relaying information. They are an excellent platform for advertisement too. However, there are different types of brochures. These include the Electronic Brochures and Printed Brochures. Electronic Brochures are available in soft copy and online while Printed Brochures are available offline and in hard copy. Brochures? Keep reading to find out the difference between using electronic /Printed Brochures.
Advantages of Using Electronic Brochures:
These days most people spend most of their time online. Therefore, using Electronic Brochures is a good way to reach them. You can choose to make a deal with various websites so you can pop your ads on their sites. The advantage of using Electronic Brochures is that they can be used across multiple sites and thus increasing your chances of visibility.
Disadvantages of Using Electronic Brochures:
Using Electronic Brochures has the disadvantage of reaching out to a limited audience. When compared to Printed Brochures, unless you are targeting an online audience, then Printed Brochures are the way to go.
Advantages of Using Printed Brochures:
Using Printed Brochures comes with several advantages. Some of them will be outlined below:
They can be easily distributed.
Printed Brochures can be easily given out during social events and other functions. They can be given to children to take to their parents. If you are aiming at a larger audience, then the use of Printed Brochures is the way to go.
They are lightweight.
This is an added advantage of Printed Brochures in that they can be issued out to people and they won’t mind carrying them. They are not cumbersome to move around and therefore large numbers can be easily transported for distributed.
They do not require much space.
Printed Brochures take up very little space. Therefore, they can be easily displayed on your office desk. They can also be displayed at strategic places so as to double up both as an advertisement and as decorations. They can even be carried in the breast pocket or the back pocket of your pants.
Comparison of Uses of Electronic Vs. Printed Brochures:
When it comes to brochures, using Printed Brochures is better than using Electronic Brochures. The only limitation that Printed Brochures have is that they cannot be used to reach an online target audience. Therefore, when aiming at achieving maximum benefits of using brochures, it is recommended that you use both Electronic and Printed Brochures. This will put you in a better position to maximize on your audience, both online and offline.
In conclusion, it is important to understand your target audience before choosing whether to use Electronic Brochures or Printed Brochures. For example, if your aim is to advertise your website, then an Electronic Brochure would be the best way to go. However, if your aim is to advertise your products and services or an upcoming event, then the best way to do it is to use both Electronic and Printed Brochures.
Here is our collection of 31 Free Brochure Templates (MS Word and PDF),
Download Brochure Template 01
Download Brochure Template 02
Download Brochure Template 03
Download Brochure Template 04
Download Brochure Template 05
Download Brochure Template 06
Download Brochure Template 07
Download Brochure Template 08
Download Brochure Template 09
Download Brochure Template 10
Download Brochure Template 11
Download Brochure Template 12
Download Brochure Template 13
Download Brochure Template 14
Download Brochure Template 15
Download Brochure Template 16
Download Brochure Template 17
Download Brochure Template 18
Download Brochure Template 19
Download Brochure Template 20
Download Brochure Template 21
Download Brochure Template 22
Download Brochure Template 23
Download Brochure Template 24
Download Brochure Template 25
Download Brochure Template 26
Download Brochure Template 27
Download Brochure Template 28
Download Brochure Template 29
Download Brochure Template 30
Download Brochure Template 31
- Car Sale Brochure Template As the owner of a car showroom or a dealer of used cars, you need to convince people to visit your shop and talk to your about vehicles so that you can give your sales pitch to them and try selling some vehicles but before that, the most important thing is to convince them to visit you.
You can understand that you can’t go to each one of the potential customers out in the market and […]
- Workshop Marketing Brochure Template If you desire to provide matchless type of market research consultancy services, you have to spare some time to design your workshop marketing brochure in an attractive way. It is not a bad idea if your mind helps in creating the concept. It is generally seen that everyone is not an expert to design an attractive form of brochure. In order to cope with it, you can get help from […]
- Marketing Manager Resume A Marketing Manager is an individual which supervises all marketing, advertising, and advertising personnel and activities. They basically need to put into action and direct all of the advertising techniques of a company. It's an extremely competent work to do. A great advertising manager additionally conducts market research for the company. If you'd like to secure a good job in this […]
- 43 Free Invoice Templates: Blank, Commercial (PDF, Word, Excel) A Legal Invoice is a formal document that is used to remind a client about payments that are due or almost due. A Legal Invoice Format is important since it brings about professionalism and it is also a good way to market your brand. However, it is good to understand the importance of using a Legal Invoice Format. Using a Legal Invoice Format has its own advantages, but the best among […]
- Thank You Certificate Template If you need to know how to design a thank you certificate for eligible recipient, you can materialize your aim by getting one in the template form on the web in numberless places. You can find all the design work with attractive border, and persuading the eye right to the center of it where you find the name of the recipient written significantly. You may also read the specified […]
- Brochure Marketing is of Vital Important in Every Business Marketing is not just a medium but it is about getting and keeping customers. There are various ways of marketing like companies adopt online tools for marketing. Brochure is also a tool to promote your business. Though brochure is an effective advertisement tool, but various people don’t know how to use this medium effectively. Whether you want to promote your business online or […]
- 33 Free Professional Marketing Plan Templates What is a Professional Marketing Plan? Many business leaders find themselves plagued with the challenge of not only coming up with one but also essentially defining what it entails. A Professional Marketing Plan may be defined as the general outline or blue print of how a company or business intends to approach its marketing strategy in order to achieve its marketing goals. In a […]
- 43 Free Business Card Templates With each passing day, new businesses are established at every corner of the world. This means that you will need to work not only harder but smarter to in order for your business to stand out. In the case of your business just starting out, there is much pressure for you to market your business and sell your brand. Whether your business is in its initial stages, or you have already […]
- 40 Printable Fax Cover Sheet Templates Faxes have existed for many years and their importance giving in prompt, short and formal correspondence cannot be over-stressed. However, as changes and modifications increase in business correspondence, there have also been a couple of changes in the way faxes are used. Faxes are business correspondence source used for sharing information and data in a prompt and clear-cut way that […]
- 36 Free Business Proposal Templates & Proposal Letter Samples A Business Proposal is a formal document which can be used to apply for a business loan or request for external funding from prospective investors. A Business Proposal is a detailed summary of the business. It covers the scope of the business in terms of finances, market, and all the important aspects of the business. However, writing a Business Proposal can be a daunting task since it […]