Itinerary in tourism or in travel means a planned or a scheduled routine of a trip. It is the most essential part of a trip either it’s a road trip or any other. Itinerary provides detail of a trip, Its like a guide book to which one would have to follow during the trips and travel. Planning a trip is important because without planning it could be a disaster. To make your trip successful as well as to fulfill the purpose of your trip, itinerary plays a great role.
The key components of travel itinerary are as follows:
Itinerary should be based on interest .Interest depends on tourist, your destination of interest should be the one which attract the tourists to visit, it should be capable of attracting maximum people. Must keep in mind the place you are going to or taking others, you must have a sufficient knowledge about, its merits and demerits of visiting. Focus on area’s local culture so that you can guide you tourists regarding the environment and atmosphere.
- Budget and cost:
Budget is the major element of itinerary, you should decide the place and accommodations within the required budget and should have an idea of meeting the required expenses.
3: Name your tour:
After deciding the destination and budget, choose an attractive and unique name for your tour related to the places your are going to visit. If possible, create a board of images of desired locations to enhance more attraction i.e.moutains, hiking track, camps, bonfire, and waterfalls, snow hiking, paragliding images etc.
4: Highlight major locations:
Enlist the major locations and areas which you will come across during your tour so that one could go through the idea of locations to be travelled.
5: Duration and details about departure/arrival:
- How many days and nights?
- How many persons are going?
- How many persons are going to share your room and accessories?
- What time you are departing from which place and when you are arriving and also give a drop off location?
- Name of residence (hotel name or camping location etc.)
- Is that a five star or 4 star hotel, or camps are provided by you or one should bring its own?
6: List of detailed plan of each day:
Give an each day detailed plan by date, time and brief the visiting areas of that particular day.
7: Services you providing and what is inclusive and exclusive of your service:
Entry tickets (if any)
Jeep or train rents
Paragliding or tolls
8: Complete details of specific things:
Meals (mention the meal menu, breakfast, lunch and dinner timings)
Wake up alarms
Personal clothing (winter or summer clothes, rain coats, etc)
Guide tourists if any equipment needed during travel (torch light, hikingequipment.camps, photography, phone call bills, life jackets, swimming costume etc)
9: Transportation exclusive of your service
Mention if you going through the service other than your usual vehicle.eg, train, jeep, lifts, boating or option of hiking
10: Perfect your timings:
Make sure that you can manage time according to the given plan and tell other participants too to be on time as per plan.
11: Payment methods:
Either you are taking cash only or via Debit cards .you taking payments in advance to confirm the booking and also give the proper bank account details on top of your itinerary plan.
12: In case of emergency:
Mention if you are giving the first aid if emergency occurs.
13: Test drive your itinerary:
Once you have planned an itinerary, once and last have a look on it to check if you are missing something to mention and invite some knowledgeable person for suggestions is beneficial for a safe trip.
Here is our collection of 30+ Itinerary Templates (Travel, Vacation, Trip, Flight),
Download Itinerary 01
Download Itinerary 02
Download Itinerary 03
Download Itinerary 04
Download Itinerary 05
Download Itinerary 06
Download Itinerary 07
Download Itinerary 08
Download Itinerary 09
Download Itinerary 10
Download Itinerary 11
Download Itinerary 12
Download Itinerary 13
Download Itinerary 14
Download Itinerary 15
Download Itinerary 16
Download Itinerary 17
Download Itinerary 18
Download Itinerary 19
Download Itinerary 20
Download Itinerary 21
Download Itinerary 22
Download Itinerary 23
Download Itinerary 24
Download Itinerary 25
Download Itinerary 26
Download Itinerary 27
Download Itinerary 28
Download Itinerary 29
Download Itinerary 30
Download Itinerary 31
Download Itinerary 32
- 37 Free Beautiful Wedding Guest List & Itinerary Templates Wedding is an important event in everyone’s life, and it’s very much important to plan it in a good way because it’s a lifetime memory you create. There are many ways to a plan wedding, (to manage guests and budget). One should keep in mind each and every small or large element regarding wedding and that’s why planning is necessary. No matter how well you have planned a wedding budget, […]
- 30 Book Report Templates & Reading Worksheets An essay discussing the contents of a book is called Book Report. A good Book Report holds the interest of both the announcer and the audience and gives a desire to listeners to read the book. It forces to readers think carefully and deeply about message of author. Book Report can be written as class assignment. We can say Book Reports are the summaries of narrative and stories. The […]
- 30+ Printable Baseball Scoresheet / Scorecard Templates What do you say when somebody requests you this question? If you're like a lot of individuals, you probably do it again the detail that's available on the scoreboard along with several of the most unforgettable plays. Maintaining score makes it possible to provide a precise, brief explanation of the game's events. People seem to appreciate this. I've met a lot of new individuals this […]
- 37 Flat Stanley Templates & Letter Examples Flat Stanley Letter is used to connect your child or student with other children participating in the project by sending flat visitors that are created by children. These flats are sent through the mail. Though Flat Stanley Letter you can send the information about yourself, about your school or town. This information let the receiver know about you and your surroundings. With Flat […]
- 30 Free Likert Scale Templates & Examples Have you ever imagined to give quantitative ratings to the things on the basis of liking and disliking? Doesn’t it sound strange that you can actually tell someone in numbers, how much you are in love with ice creams than snacks? Can you consider telling someone in figures that how much you hate any of their specific habit? Well, this is all possible by using Likert Scale. Thanks to […]
- 40 Free Printable Bookmark Templates A bookmark is used to keep the reader on the place in a book to enable them return to the same place when they get back to it again. Bookmark is usually a thin marker made of a hard paper (card), leather, thin wood piece, or fabric. It also comes in metals or plastic and it all goes after the choice of buyer what they feel good with. Here you will read discussion and guidelines for […]
- 30 Free Genogram Templates & Symbols Genogram Diagram defines the structure of a person’s family relationship and medical history. This is the diagram which records family members and shows how they relate to each other. Here the question arises why it is important to create Genogram Diagram – how to start drawing? The main purpose of Genogram Diagram is to focus on the type of your family information. From here you can […]
- 30 Ready-to-use Scope of Work Templates & Examples A Scope of Work document is an official document that is used to describe the full extent of the work. Therefore, a Scope of Work document should be prepared by someone who has an in-depth understanding of what exactly the work entails. A Scope of Work document covers all aspects of the work under discussion. This includes the feasibility study, the budget, and the expected time frame […]
- Bid Proposal Template A quote proposal is an essential document composed to suggest a strategy when it comes to conclusion of an available project. Generally, specialists or contractors compose these proposals on the directions of professionals to proposed important methods for the delivery of task. Some particular parts are important to incorporate into the bid proposition, because there are a few certain […]
- 43 Free Birthday Party Invitation Templates Planning a kid’s birthday party becomes a blast to most of parents and even some parents take it as a chore full of nuisance. Before you plan for anything, first it needs to determine if it is going to be a large expensive party or a small gathering with close family and friends. Whatever you decide from Birthday Invitation to party activities, it must be planned taking in account the […]