Every professional person needs a bio, but very few of them can write a good one. It’s becoming important because most of us cannot be bothered by reading lengthy documents and profiles of any person. Hence biography is needed.
It is important in many ways i.e.in finding jobs, publishing an article or any social network.
Many tips are here to write a perfect bio:
Purpose of writing a Bio:
Why you are writing a bio? Who will read this? Think for some time about the readers then start writing. It depends on your purpose that you include humor or sense of professionalism in it.
Write it as a third Person:
While writing a bio, try to write like third person is writing as instead of writing “I”, write your name e.g.(Anna is living there since 4 years).
Write three versions of your Bio:
Long, sort and micro as you will need them in different fields.
Long bio contains your complete information just about in two paragraphs.
Short bio contains an information shortly, just minimize your long bio short into one paragraph. It includes your personal attributes.
Micro bio contains very short information just about two to three lines like on twitter you write.
State your name on top of your Bio:
Just as you are introducing yourself to someone.
Add your business or Accomplishments:
After introducing yourself, describe your occupation and accomplishments so the reader show some interest to read it further but don’t be so loud to show your achievements, be humble while doing this.
Use of plain Language:
While writing a bio keep it in mind that you use plain and simple English because much of your life has been passed in doing work so other people cannot understand your industrial or professional language so avoid this type of mistake and try to use a comprehendible language.
Define your Personality:
Here you can add some humor and attract the reader by showing some fun aspects of your personality. Don’t include the things which creates embarrassment just add simple humor to make the reader smile.
Details to contact You:
Add your contact or link on through which one can reach you like your e mail or twitter account.
Proofread or Rewrite:
Before you publish it, reread and rewrite if it needs to be. Ask for suggestions from friends for any amendment in it.Your bio is your living document .you should check it on monthly basis and edit it if necessary.
By following the tips you can make it more and more popular .male sure to reach out the right people and make sure they read it.
Here is our collection of 45 Biography Templates & Examples (Personal, Professional),
Download Biography Sample 01
Download Biography Sample 02
Download Biography Sample 03
Download Biography Sample 04
Download Biography Sample 05
Download Biography Sample 06
Download Biography Sample 07
Download Biography Sample 08
Download Biography Sample 09
Download Biography Sample 10
Download Biography Sample 11
Download Biography Sample 12
Download Biography Sample 13
Download Biography Sample 14
Download Biography Sample 15
Download Biography Sample 16
Download Biography Sample 17
Download Biography Sample 18
Download Biography Sample 19
Download Biography Sample 20
Download Biography Sample 21
Download Biography Sample 22
Download Biography Sample 23
Download Biography Sample 24
Download Biography Sample 25
Download Biography Sample 26
Download Biography Sample 27
Download Biography Sample 28
Download Biography Sample 29
Download Biography Sample 30
Download Biography Sample 31
Download Biography Sample 32
Download Biography Sample 33
Download Biography Sample 34
Download Biography Sample 35
Download Biography Sample 36
Download Biography Sample 37
Download Biography Sample 38
Download Biography Sample 39
Download Biography Sample 40
Download Biography Sample 41
Download Biography Sample 42
- 51 Free Printable To Do List & Checklist Templates (Excel + Word) On regular basis, you have to perform dozens of tasks and there are several different things that you need to take care. Sometimes it’s not possible to just remember all of these duties and tasks but there are always possibilities that you will forget something. Whether you are a working person with full time job or stay at home mother, your routine life is very busy and in order to […]
- 30+ Medical Release Form Templates A Medical Release Form is form or document which gives permission to healthcare professionals to share patient’s medical information with other people/parties. Medical Release Forms contain personal and sensitive information of patients. These forms do not only contain your personal information like date of your physical exam, weight and height but also contain the medications that you […]
- 20 Table of Contents Templates and Examples A table of contents abbreviated as TOC usually found on the very first page before the written work. It is a list of contents present in a written work. It includes titles, chapter heading, and topic name and page numbers.
Getting started ………….1
Next chapter with title ….3
The table of contents is an important organizational tool for every […]
- 27 Free Doctor Note / Excuse Templates Since many disabilities in our body aren’t visible hence Doctor’s note here offers a solution. It is not merely necessary for receivers to know about the Legal Aspects of a Doctor's Note in fact it is equally important for doctor who is writing the note. Such legal rules and regulations derived for Doctor’s certificate can damage someone’s life, career or livelihood in real sense. […]
- 30 Free Genogram Templates & Symbols Genogram Diagram defines the structure of a person’s family relationship and medical history. This is the diagram which records family members and shows how they relate to each other. Here the question arises why it is important to create Genogram Diagram – how to start drawing? The main purpose of Genogram Diagram is to focus on the type of your family information. From here you can […]
- 30 Free Petition Templates (How To Write Petition Guide) It is often said that, “World is suffering not because of the crimes of crooks but the silence of nobles”.
It shows, most of the defects in the world are just because we don’t react to the missteps, misleading and wrong doings i.e. occurring every day in the world. We often presume that a single individual is unable to bring any changes. But this is not the case at all. The world is […]
- 31 Free Customer Service Resume Examples A retail customer service is a service provided to retail customers for whom the customers return totally satisfied and pleased. The main objective or task of retail customer service provider is to answer all the questions of a customer and satisfy all his queries. This service is usually seen and appreciated in places like restaurants, shops or other such areas where direct and face […]
- 40 Simple Food Diary Templates & Food Log Examples Food Diary is a detailed record of food and drink. It is a daily record of food taken. It can make changes to your diet and lose weight. Food Diary helps you and your doctor to understand the eating habits. Food Diary gives you an accurate idea of what you eat every day. It is a good way to gain control to your diet every day. If you have medical issues then Food Diary becomes more […]
- Office Memo Format Everyone at their workstations constantly read memos carefully while comprehending exactly what its message is conveying.
Which can be easy however if you certainly will write a memo, you need to follow some writing rules to help make it work or otherwise, you can expect to be composing a mess.
Memos, just in case the language escapes you, is a written proposal or reminder found […]
- 30 Free Likert Scale Templates & Examples Have you ever imagined to give quantitative ratings to the things on the basis of liking and disliking? Doesn’t it sound strange that you can actually tell someone in numbers, how much you are in love with ice creams than snacks? Can you consider telling someone in figures that how much you hate any of their specific habit? Well, this is all possible by using Likert Scale. Thanks to […]