Questionnaires and Surveys are groups of data or tools use to gather targeted information about people, individuals and organizations for the purpose of analysis. More critically, Questionnaires are bodies of structured questions with given alternatives designed to acquire needed data/information which is used in analyzing or achieving the investigation intended in a survey. So, Questionnaires are more like data/inputs which can be used in carrying out a survey.
Questionnaires and Surveys can be used to investigate beliefs, opinions, behaviors, and/or undertake scientific inquiries by the people who administer them. They are usually designed in standard formats to ensure that the facts being investigated are gathered reliably. Some of the ways that data used in gathering data needed for Questionnaires and Survey are: through mails (usually in a structured group), online survey, streets and home interviews, and telephone interviews and survey.
Questionnaires and Surveys for Customers
There are many reasons why an organization may decide to carry out surveys of their customers, so, are many purposes for such investigations. An organization may decide to investigate the opinion of its customers about a particular product or service. It may also run a survey to drive a market campaign, product development and promotions. A survey may also be necessary to address an issue or complaints by the customers.
Whatever the reason and/or purpose of a survey about company’s customers, what is most important is that the methods and the Questionnaires adopted will be designed to address the issues and resolve them as appropriate.
Purpose of Investigation or Research
First, an organization should clearly describe the purpose of its investigations. Is it to identify their specific needs? Is it to promote a product to a specific segment? Is it to address their complaints? Is it to envisage their expectations? Ultimately, the style, the questions and the strategies involved are going to be decided by the purpose of the survey.
These are the premises upon which the investigation is driven. It could be assumed that customers are dissatisfied with the quality of services rendered by the organization. It can be that customers prefer a particular product than the other and the company intends to investigate the reason. All these are possible hypothesis upon which the Questionnaires and other data gathering tools are deployed to investigate in a survey
Methods for investigations:
This will specify the appropriate methods of undertaking the survey. Should it be online? Should it be recorded for further analysis? Should it be sent through the mails? Should it be Questionnaires or critical observations? If the purpose is clear, the method is easier to decide. Sometimes, it is possible to combine more than one method for a survey and research activity.
Questionnaires: This will be based on the purpose of the research and the hypothesis upon which it is driven.
Data Gathering and Analysis: Whatever the method chosen, it is important to state the purpose of the investigations and inform the respondents that the information supplied will be discreetly used.
Observations and Recommendations: Observations are made based on the results from the investigation undertaken and necessary recommendations given.
Here is our collection of 33 Free Questionnaire Templates (Word),
Download Questionnaire Template 01
Download Questionnaire Template 02
Download Questionnaire Template 03
Download Questionnaire Template 04
Download Questionnaire Template 05
Download Questionnaire Template 06
Download Questionnaire Template 07
Download Questionnaire Template 08
Download Questionnaire Template 09
Download Questionnaire Template 10
Download Questionnaire Template 11
Download Questionnaire Template 12
Download Questionnaire Template 13
Download Questionnaire Template 14
Download Questionnaire Template 15
Download Questionnaire Template 16
Download Questionnaire Template 17
Download Questionnaire Template 18
Download Questionnaire Template 19
Download Questionnaire Template 20
Download Questionnaire Template 21
Download Questionnaire Template 22
Download Questionnaire Template 23
Download Questionnaire Template 24
Download Questionnaire Template 25
Download Questionnaire Template 26
Download Questionnaire Template 27
Download Questionnaire Template 28
Download Questionnaire Template 29
Download Questionnaire Template 30
Download Questionnaire Template 31
Download Questionnaire Template 32
Download Questionnaire Template 33
- Brochure Marketing is of Vital Important in Every Business Marketing is not just a medium but it is about getting and keeping customers. There are various ways of marketing like companies adopt online tools for marketing. Brochure is also a tool to promote your business. Though brochure is an effective advertisement tool, but various people don’t know how to use this medium effectively. Whether you want to promote your business online or […]
- 47 Free Press Release Format Templates, Examples & Samples A professional Press Release should give clear and concise information about your product or service. If your language is too busy or your language falls flat, it is less likely that the press will be willing to send out the information to the general public. One of the mistakes people make in writing Press Releases is putting in “exciting” language as this often falls flat. Your […]
- Business Gift Certificate Template Gift certificates are in many cases deployed to market products and services of a company because it is an efficient way to boost your target market. Usually customers like to receive business gift certificates for their relatives and family members. This is very good opportunity to get new customers for your market therefore businesses consider it as an effective way of publicity. […]
- 59 Free Receipt Templates (Cash, Sales, Donation, Rent, Payment and more) Receipts are clear and simple business documents issued to show that the recipient had made payment for a specified product or service. A receipt may be issued for service rendered; for instance, this includes receipts from a school account office for school fees, from a laundry service provider, from an organizer of a training program, and so on. It could also be issued for product […]
- 35 Free Beautiful Binder Cover Templates Binder Covers can be a bright and colorful way to organize information in the office, at school, and at home. They can also be a dynamic way to draw attention to your organization and help people remember you.
Binder Covers that are used for business should be unique, colorful, yet professional. This can be achieved by making certain that your company or organization’s name is […]
- 43 Free Business Card Templates With each passing day, new businesses are established at every corner of the world. This means that you will need to work not only harder but smarter to in order for your business to stand out. In the case of your business just starting out, there is much pressure for you to market your business and sell your brand. Whether your business is in its initial stages, or you have already […]
- 43 Free Use Case Templates & Examples (Word, PDF) Every organization and business has clearly spelt out the system of operations, procedure and how they interact with the general public and/or specific stakeholders. Sometimes, the processes involved in running an organization on a daily basis can be so complex and many necessitating the need for simplified descriptions to bring about clear, effective analysis and monitoring.
- For Sale Flyer with Tear Off Tear off flyers are idea tool to advertise your products. These flyers are considered best promotional tool to make your product or service successful. Any purpose for which you are required to make a tear off flyer, you don’t need to be an expert of flyer designing or to hire services of professional flyer designers, you can do this job by your own. To make a simple graphic designer, […]
- Thank You Certificate Template If you need to know how to design a thank you certificate for eligible recipient, you can materialize your aim by getting one in the template form on the web in numberless places. You can find all the design work with attractive border, and persuading the eye right to the center of it where you find the name of the recipient written significantly. You may also read the specified […]
- 41 Free Cost Benefit Analysis Templates & Examples! Cost Benefit Analysis is a process by which businesses and individuals determine if the benefits of a project or investment are worth the costs. Every project or investment carries with it both benefits and risks. Therefore it is best to determine ahead of time if the benefits are worth the risks.
Say a person wants to set up a small business. When first embarking on this project, […]