Certificates are widely used across the world for different purposes. Various types of certificate are used to acknowledge and encourage workers, employees, students and members of a club, school, or an organization. Moreover, certificates are the best way to offer special deals, promote a new business or advertise an upcoming event, such as a new brand launching ceremony or a big sale.
A membership certificate is used as an official piece of paper that states a membership of an individual in a club, association, institute or organization. The certificate affirms that the individual is a registered member of the organization and is mostly signed by its president and dated. Moreover, the membership can also be given to a group of people who gather to get a membership as named under particular business.
Although this type of certificate is not of a legal importance, however, it is highly desired by a number of organizations, especially privileged clubs. It is particularly of great importance if the club or organization has various branches across the country. In such situation, a membership certificate serves as evidence that they can fulfill any need but have changed their location and that members are allowed in a new branch.
Membership certificates can be formal for business or political organizations as well as slightly informal for schools or mini clubs. They are either given each year if annual fees are required or at the beginning of a lifetime membership plan. Practically, they serve as an operating agreement, which states that the member have full right to enjoy the whole service and offers of a club, association or organization without any hesitation. The good thing about membership certificate is that any person can get it organized at any time.
Here is preview of a Free Sample Membership Certificate Template created using MS Word by mywordtemplates.org,
Here is its download link,
Download Membership Certificate Template
When designing a membership certificate, keep in mind its main components, which are as follows:
- Name of the club/organization: The name of the club or organization should be written on top of the certificate with its logo.
- Title of the certificate: The title of the certificate should be written in clear and bold text so that one knows what it’s all about just by giving it glance.
- Name of the member: The full name of the member should be included in the certificate.
- Nature of the membership: Write nature and description of the membership briefly.
- Validity of the membership: Include the duration of the membership or date on which it will expire.
- Name, signature and stamp: At the end of the certificate, include the name of a concerned person or the administrated body with signature and a stamp for authenticity.
Depending on the terms and conditions of the organization, design a certificate that looks professional and elegant. It is important not to use colors that are sore to the eyes. Avoid using fancy fonts to write the main body of the certificate. However, you can use modish font to write the headings, such as name of the organization, and title of the certificate. Follow these guidelines while designing a membership certificate and you will have an appealing and professional looking certificate.
- Appreciation Certificate Template Appreciation certificate is given to individuals for their achievements, successes, wonderful performance and getting remarkable positions in any of exams, sports, training, employment and others fields. Appreciation certificate is given by institutes, training centers, organizations and other private and government departments. Appreciation certificate is token of appreciation and […]
- Business Gift Certificate Template Gift certificates are in many cases deployed to market products and services of a company because it is an efficient way to boost your target market. Usually customers like to receive business gift certificates for their relatives and family members. This is very good opportunity to get new customers for your market therefore businesses consider it as an effective way of publicity. […]
- Event Participation Certificate Template Event participation certificate is a tool that is used all over the world to recognize an individual’s participation in an event. It is the best way to show someone your appreciation for participating in any event, such as event like conference, meeting, club activity, workshop, training program, different volunteer programs, as well as activity in the class, office or school. The […]
- 31 Free Certificate of Appreciation Templates and Letters Here is our collection of 31 Free Certificate of Appreciation Templates and Letters,
Here is download link for Certificate of Appreciation Template 01 in MS Word,
Here is download link for Certificate of Appreciation Template 02 in MS Word,
Here is download link for Certificate of Appreciation Template 03 in MS Word,
Here is download link for Certificate of […]
- Thank You Certificate Template If you need to know how to design a thank you certificate for eligible recipient, you can materialize your aim by getting one in the template form on the web in numberless places. You can find all the design work with attractive border, and persuading the eye right to the center of it where you find the name of the recipient written significantly. You may also read the specified […]
- Recognition Award Template Recognition is such a thing that everyone desired to get as a return of his/her performance. Giving employees recognition awards is a powerful activity of successful organizations. If an organization is not considering and rewarding its employees with rewards it is more likely to face vacant positions within its different departments due to indistinct reasons.
In the world of […]
- 41 Free Stock Certificate Templates (Word, PDF) When designing a Stock Shares Certificate for your company, there are a few things to keep in mind. A Stock Shares Certificate is an important document to both you and your shareholder. Certificates that look professional should be the only thing you use.
The first thing to keep in mind is the design. As this is an item that represents stock in your company, this is an extremely […]
- 50 Free Amazing Award Certificate Templates If you are involved in some activities or you work in an organization where performances and excellence are considered important, you might want to consider studying the following Award Certificate Design guidelines. The whole idea behind an Award Certificate is to give the achievement a lasting memory. The Award Certificate design can, however, make the whole essence of the award more […]
- 27 Free Doctor Note / Excuse Templates Since many disabilities in our body aren’t visible hence Doctor’s note here offers a solution. It is not merely necessary for receivers to know about the Legal Aspects of a Doctor's Note in fact it is equally important for doctor who is writing the note. Such legal rules and regulations derived for Doctor’s certificate can damage someone’s life, career or livelihood in real sense. […]
- Martial Arts Event Winner Certificate Template Before going to deliberate about designing martial arts event winner certificate, it is imperative to know what martial are. The term martial art denotes to all of the different systems of training for combat that have been organized. The main purpose behind this effort is physically overcoming rivals and defending them against threats.
In the past, almost all types of people […]