Postal mail system is not dead! Even if you consider it nostalgic but still offline mails are being used by a number of big companies for their legitimate business deals. This is the reason, importance of letter, its page, its layout and its first appearance matters a lot and if we talk specifically about the “letters’ layout”, the letterhead is one of the significant printing collateral for any company.
Letterhead, offers a brief introduction of your company even before envelops are torn. You can flatly say that, letterhead is the physical representation of your company. These are not just printed on your business writing pads in fact you can even pattern them on personalized stationary, utensils and apparatuses related to your company. These are also the simplest, most convenient and basic means of promoting your company. Either you are a novice company owner or boss of a hefty business, letterheads are going to be equally important for you. How? Let me explain.
Importance of Letterheads
Letterheads are significant in many ways. It serves you in a number of ways singularly. E.g.
- Provides info of your company even at first glance
- Tells the customer about your brand image and legitimacy
- Promotes your company, especially, related to sales and communication
- Displays professionalism
- Informs people that you exist
When you will use letterhead enriched pages and stationary then you will be informing about your existence by doing so via its design. Moreover, it will also offer your clients a sense of security that they are doing business with a legitimate company. Along with this, it represents a logical professionalism in you by telling others that how much you are serious for your company.
Now, having a letterhead is not enough unless its design and layout is enticing enough and represents your business idea as a whole. Thus, you will have to choose the design for your letterhead carefully because it all about is representing your name.
Here are some guidelines that you will consider to choose a heartwarming design for your letter head.
- Choose a Company Slogan
The days had gone when simply an address at the start of the page used to represent your company. Now, with an advancement in promotional activities an appealing phrase is must. It is not necessary to be a promoting tagline in fact it can be simply a message for others. Choose this tagline carefully as this will be the extract of your business.
- Choose a Logo
Logos are more in fashion than names because these drawn entities displays idea of your business even to those who can’t read and write. Hence when you will have a logo along with your business name, you will be able to target all kind of audience for your company.
- Font Style
Font style, in which your letterhead description would be written needs to be carefully chosen. Don’t go for a font i.e. too funky and unreadable but having an ordinary writing style won’t be suitable either. Font should be reader-friendly, precise and eye popping.
- Put Signatures
Last but not the least, you will have to put the representative signatures in your letterhead. In this way, whenever your letter will approach somewhere, the signature would represent the owner solely.
Now, the complete design, message and layout of your letterhead is ready then make a spelling and grammar check twice. Remove errors and send it for printing as well as publishing purposes.
Here is our collection of 45+ Free Letterhead Templates & Examples,
Download Letterhead Template 01
Download Letterhead Template 02
Download Letterhead Template 03
Download Letterhead Template 04
Download Letterhead Template 05
Download Letterhead Template 06
Download Letterhead Template 07
Download Letterhead Template 08
Download Letterhead Template 09
Download Letterhead Template 10
Download Letterhead Template 11
Download Letterhead Template 12
Download Letterhead Template 13
Download Letterhead Template 14
Download Letterhead Template 15
Download Letterhead Template 16
Download Letterhead Template 17
Download Letterhead Template 18
Download Letterhead Template 19
Download Letterhead Template 20
Download Letterhead Template 21
Download Letterhead Template 22
Download Letterhead Template 23
Download Letterhead Template 24
Download Letterhead Template 25
Download Letterhead Template 26
Download Letterhead Template 27
Download Letterhead Template 28
Download Letterhead Template 29
Download Letterhead Template 30
Download Letterhead Template 31
Download Letterhead Template 32
Download Letterhead Template 33
Download Letterhead Template 34
Download Letterhead Template 35
Download Letterhead Template 36
Download Letterhead Template 37
Download Letterhead Template 38
Download Letterhead Template 39
Download Letterhead Template 40
Download Letterhead Template 41
Download Letterhead Template 42
Download Letterhead Template 43
Download Letterhead Template 44
Download Letterhead Template 45
Download Letterhead Template 46
Download Letterhead Template 47
- Authorization Letter Example An Authorization letter is made use of to give expert along with responsibility to someone on the part of the author of this page. It's extensively utilized for insurance, medical, lender deals, credit cards, power to signal, permission for the kids, personal and company reasons etc. Especially in such letters, it is compulsory to utilize proper sentence structure and specific terms to […]
- Salary Request Letter Template When in search for a brand new job, you certainly want something you are able to enjoy and that can get compensated a great deal for. Having a work is a need in order to endure, however, if everyone had an option, they would most likely maybe not work at all. This really is why it's necessary which you discover a work that you like seeing because you'll be spending much of your days […]
- 40 Proof of Employment Letters, Verification Forms, Templates & Samples Employment Verification Letter, also called Proof of Employment Letter, is an official correspondence and must be treated as such. The layout should be formal and, preferably written on a letterhead of the organization sending out the letter. The problem is that several organizations consider it less important because it relates with an individual employee, and sometimes, such employee […]
- Apology Letter Template When you really require to apologize to someone for example explanation or any other, composing an apology page is an excellent way to do so. When you write a letter, you're using the time required to believe about why you are sorry, portray it into the right method, and permit the specific realize that these are typically really worth the energy it will require to write a personal […]
- 25+ Free Obituary Templates and Samples An Obituary is a news of dead person published in newspaper along with his personal life’s information and upcoming funeral details. Mostly obituary is written for significant people rather than normal public. It includes a brief history of their life, their achievements and news of funeral so that interested ones can attend and pray. Obituary is mostly written by the closed one of a […]
- Salary Slip Format Preparing salary slips needs time to work and expenses money. It's a waste of peoples resources as staff members which prepare salary slips are much better utilized in organizing other documents or perhaps in carrying out other lucrative tasks to the business. The cost is additional amplified to those businesses' that deliver their particular staff members payslips by post workplace […]
- 41 Free Sponsorship Letter & Sponsorship Proposal Templates Asking for sponsorship is like asking for help from some stranger in terms of money. I mean, getting money from someone who doesn’t even know you? This sounds awkward!!! Well, no doubt it is intimidating but still not woolgathering. If you use right approaches, you can surely get a successful sponsorship. Good thing about sponsorship letters is that you don’t have to go through the […]
- 41 Free Awesome Personal / Character Reference Letter Templates A Personal Reference letter is known as character reference letter and is used by the individual applying for the job .it is provided by the person who knows you and give guarantee of your character abilities.it depends on the nature of job either they demand reference or not. Make sure you read the job criteria and type of references they demand .we all know that it is difficult to […]
- 43 Free Sponsorship Letter & Sponsorship Proposal Templates A Sponsorship Proposal Letter is an official letter that is written by an individual requesting to be sponsored. Most people write Sponsorship Proposal Letters which go unanswered or always get declined. This is because their Sponsorship Proposal Letters may be lacking in terms of important elements which must always be included in a perfect sponsorship request document.
Writing a […]
- 41 Free Letter of Introduction Templates & Examples It is often said “references win you job”. I do agree with this statement to some extent but not completely. No doubt, if somebody knows you already would prefer to hire you but here I believe, a person can make someone to know him/her better in order to win a job. And this is where the role of a cover letter or introduction letter comes.
An introduction letter is a letter, attached […]