Vaccination is the process in which a vaccine is administered to the body. A vaccine can be defined as any preparation that can be used to provide immunity to a certain disease or condition. Immunization is the process in which the immune system is empowered to fight various diseases and conditions. Immunization is always the result of vaccination. Vaccination involves the introduction of a disease-causing preparation in the form of a vaccine into the body. The body’s natural immune system is then induced to fight off the infection. This means that once the disease recurs at a later stage in life, the body will be able to fight it off on its own. However, the main goal of vaccination is to prevent a recurrence of the disease or condition.
Importance of Immunization and Vaccination Schedules:
Whenever a child is born, they are expected to undergo a series of Immunization and Vaccination Schedules, but what is the importance of these Immunization and Vaccination Schedules? Let us take a closer look so as to find out.
- They are a good way of preventing potential deformities.
In order to understand more about this, let’s take an example of the polio vaccine. Polio is the short form of the term poliomyelitis which is an inflammation of the spinal cord. Failure to administer the polio vaccine can lead to paralysis or amputation of the limbs. Therefore, it is important to follow up on the Immunization and Vaccination Schedules so as to avoid such consequences that can even be fatal if not put on the check.
- They help in preventing potential outbreaks.
A good example to explain this is using the chicken pox or the cow pox vaccine. If the vaccine is not administered in good time, or if there is a total failure of the vaccine administration, then this could lead to an outbreak of the disease. Another good example in which vaccines have been used to prevent either or contain an outbreak of a disease is when there was an outbreak of the swine flu.
- They are mandatory in some cases.
The perfect example of this instance would be when you are traveling to another country. At the airport, you could be asked for evidence of vaccination against diseases such as yellow fever. Failure to get vaccinated will instantly bar you from proceeding with your journey.
- Immunization and Vaccination Schedules can prevent possible deaths.
When a baby is born, their immunity is very weak and very susceptible to infections and diseases. Therefore, Immunization and Vaccination Schedules are important since they help in preventing infant deaths which could have been easily avoided.
Immunization and Vaccination Schedules are very important since they help in strengthening our immune system. They help in preventing future infections or preventing a recurrence of infections which have affected us before. They hold the potential to save many lives. For example, recently there is a vaccine which has been developed to prevent cervical cancer. Cervical cancer can lead to infertility and other unpleasant consequences; it could eventually be fatal. However, this vaccine can help in the prevention of all these symptoms.
Here is our collection of 38 Useful Immunization & Vaccination Schedules [PDF],
Download Vaccination Schedule 01
Download Vaccination Schedule 02
Download Vaccination Schedule 03
Download Vaccination Schedule 04
Download Vaccination Schedule 05
Download Vaccination Schedule 06
Download Vaccination Schedule 07
Download Vaccination Schedule 08
Download Vaccination Schedule 09
Download Vaccination Schedule 10
Download Vaccination Schedule 11
Download Vaccination Schedule 12
Download Vaccination Schedule 13
Download Vaccination Schedule 14
Download Vaccination Schedule 15
Download Vaccination Schedule 16
Download Vaccination Schedule 17
Download Vaccination Schedule 18
Download Vaccination Schedule 19
Download Vaccination Schedule 20
Download Vaccination Schedule 21
Download Vaccination Schedule 22
Download Vaccination Schedule 23
Download Vaccination Schedule 24
Download Vaccination Schedule 25
Download Vaccination Schedule 26
Download Vaccination Schedule 27
Download Vaccination Schedule 28
Download Vaccination Schedule 29
Download Vaccination Schedule 30
Download Vaccination Schedule 31
Download Vaccination Schedule 32
Download Vaccination Schedule 33
Download Vaccination Schedule 34
Download Vaccination Schedule 35
Download Vaccination Schedule 36
Download Vaccination Schedule 37
Download Vaccination Schedule 38
- 19 Perfect Daily Work Schedule Templates For those who stay at home or do some not so serious job, it can be a little difficult to understand why would someone want to write down all of his tasks and schedule his meetings and conferences but for those who live a busy life and spend most of their time in the office or on the laptop, it’s very important to make sure that they give equal and appropriate time to all of their […]
- 48 SMART Goals Templates, Examples & Worksheets A man without a vision is a moving corpse – Karl H. Potter
Intelligence is what differentiates humans from the other creatures. It enables humans to rationalize the alternatives before him, compare choices and take the most informed decisions.
Indeed, the whole essence of humans’ existence is to be able to prioritize the activities of their lives and set clear and measurable goals. […]
- 28 Tables to Calculate Loan Amortization Schedule (Excel) Amortization is described as cutting down the amount of money to be paid back that a person owe to another person or a bank in the form of a loan. It reduces with each payment every month. Numerous type of loans, especially loan for buying a car or a house, involve amortization. For amortization of loan, the principle payment of loan, including the interest amount, is first divide into […]
- Project Schedule Template Scheduling is making an outline of this tasks and plans to be able to achieve your goals. It's very crucial as it offers you a sense of exactly how and the best place to go and just what safety measures to simply take. As though you are going to an unknown destination you'll undoubtedly require a map. Without a chart you'll be lost and you'll not be ready to reach your destination or […]
- Wedding Menu Card Template Wedding meal is really important, because most of the hosts serve dinner in many cases. It is important to feed all guests properly, and for this purpose, you have to follow proper etiquettes. In order to ensure that the guests properly enjoy your wedding reception, you have to make proper arrangements to entertain them, and food is the biggest factor that can make them happy, or […]
- 15 Birth Certificate Templates (Word & PDF) A Birth Certificate is an essential document that officially registers a child’s birth. It is the legal right of a child born in a particular country to be provided with an identity. It is basically done by the government authority. By registering the child’ existence, the government hands over him/her an access to protection, medical care and education. It includes the child’s name, […]
- 43 Free Use Case Templates & Examples (Word, PDF) Every organization and business has clearly spelt out the system of operations, procedure and how they interact with the general public and/or specific stakeholders. Sometimes, the processes involved in running an organization on a daily basis can be so complex and many necessitating the need for simplified descriptions to bring about clear, effective analysis and monitoring.
- 40 GAP Analysis Templates & Examples (Word, Excel, PDF) A GAP Analysis explains the difference between the expected performance of a business, its operations and the actual outputs of such business. A GAP Analysis shows that a system is performing below the expected standards and may need to be reviewed for optimum performance. As the name implies, in an everyday language, it shows that there is a gap to be bridged. In the analysis, […]
- 30+ Medical Release Form Templates A Medical Release Form is form or document which gives permission to healthcare professionals to share patient’s medical information with other people/parties. Medical Release Forms contain personal and sensitive information of patients. These forms do not only contain your personal information like date of your physical exam, weight and height but also contain the medications that you […]
- 30+ Printable Baseball Scoresheet / Scorecard Templates What do you say when somebody requests you this question? If you're like a lot of individuals, you probably do it again the detail that's available on the scoreboard along with several of the most unforgettable plays. Maintaining score makes it possible to provide a precise, brief explanation of the game's events. People seem to appreciate this. I've met a lot of new individuals this […]