A Birth Certificate is an essential document that officially registers a child’s birth. It is the legal right of a child born in a particular country to be provided with an identity. It is basically done by the government authority. By registering the child’ existence, the government hands over him/her an access to protection, medical care and education. It includes the child’s name, date of birth, and parent’s name in addition to other information. It establishes the fact that this child has the legal permission to be a permanent resident or citizen of the country.
Registration of child birth has a variety of advantages to assist in:
- The calculation of infant mortality rate of a country.
- Generating a public policy to determine what a how much of an essential service is required.
- Developing a complete and timely accurate statistic about the population size of an area.
- Helping the health officials to spot the health related issues i-e; the health of mothers and babies.
- Identifying about the health trends in a region such as birth defects, HIV, AIDS etc.
- Making a priority list of the health illnesses, by the government, for the determination of funding to eradicate the problem.
- Getting a job which is specific for the citizens of that particular country.
- Voting, participation in international supports, entering in military services, obtaining various licenses, getting a passport, access to banking services, property ownership and obtaining inheritance benefits all require a person to have a birth certificate.
Unfortunately, the availability of accurate data falls short all over the world. A major problem attached to birth registration around the globe is that this process is taken very lightly by the people. They are unaware of the delicacy of the issue. Usually the problem is less prevalent in developed countries because the institution where the baby get birth is responsible for registration. The parents are only concerned about choosing a name and then signing the registration papers. However, in developing countries the whole process of registration is the responsibility of parents. As this process require considerable amount of money and efforts so either it takes long time or in most instances ignored altogether.
People are basically unaware of its legal importance and the benefits they could reap from it. It is therefore necessary to educate our community, especially the mothers about its importance. It can be done by adopting different strategies in which meeting could be arranged with the people in which the doubts of people can be brought to light making the situation clear to the parents. Telling them that it is necessary for their child to get his /her rights in that state. Secondly, it can also be done by door-to-door awareness campaigns that would disseminate the clear knowledge.
Here is our collection of 15 Birth Certificate Templates (Word & PDF),
Download Birth Certificate Template 01
Download Birth Certificate Template 02
Download Birth Certificate Template 03
Download Birth Certificate Template 04
Download Birth Certificate Template 05
Download Birth Certificate Template 06
Download Birth Certificate Template 07
Download Birth Certificate Template 08
Download Birth Certificate Template 09
Download Birth Certificate Template 10
Download Birth Certificate Template 11
Download Birth Certificate Template 12
Download Birth Certificate Template 13
Download Birth Certificate Template 14
- 30+ Medical Release Form Templates A Medical Release Form is form or document which gives permission to healthcare professionals to share patient’s medical information with other people/parties. Medical Release Forms contain personal and sensitive information of patients. These forms do not only contain your personal information like date of your physical exam, weight and height but also contain the medications that you […]
- 27 Free Doctor Note / Excuse Templates Since many disabilities in our body aren’t visible hence Doctor’s note here offers a solution. It is not merely necessary for receivers to know about the Legal Aspects of a Doctor's Note in fact it is equally important for doctor who is writing the note. Such legal rules and regulations derived for Doctor’s certificate can damage someone’s life, career or livelihood in real sense. […]
- 37 Flat Stanley Templates & Letter Examples Flat Stanley Letter is used to connect your child or student with other children participating in the project by sending flat visitors that are created by children. These flats are sent through the mail. Though Flat Stanley Letter you can send the information about yourself, about your school or town. This information let the receiver know about you and your surroundings. With Flat […]
- 30 Free Genogram Templates & Symbols Genogram Diagram defines the structure of a person’s family relationship and medical history. This is the diagram which records family members and shows how they relate to each other. Here the question arises why it is important to create Genogram Diagram – how to start drawing? The main purpose of Genogram Diagram is to focus on the type of your family information. From here you can […]
- 40 Simple Food Diary Templates & Food Log Examples Food Diary is a detailed record of food and drink. It is a daily record of food taken. It can make changes to your diet and lose weight. Food Diary helps you and your doctor to understand the eating habits. Food Diary gives you an accurate idea of what you eat every day. It is a good way to gain control to your diet every day. If you have medical issues then Food Diary becomes more […]
- 43 Free Birthday Party Invitation Templates Planning a kid’s birthday party becomes a blast to most of parents and even some parents take it as a chore full of nuisance. Before you plan for anything, first it needs to determine if it is going to be a large expensive party or a small gathering with close family and friends. Whatever you decide from Birthday Invitation to party activities, it must be planned taking in account the […]
- 39 Useful Immunization & Vaccination Schedules [PDF] Vaccination is the process in which a vaccine is administered to the body. A vaccine can be defined as any preparation that can be used to provide immunity to a certain disease or condition. Immunization is the process in which the immune system is empowered to fight various diseases and conditions. Immunization is always the result of vaccination. Vaccination involves the introduction […]
- Appreciation Certificate Template Appreciation certificate is given to individuals for their achievements, successes, wonderful performance and getting remarkable positions in any of exams, sports, training, employment and others fields. Appreciation certificate is given by institutes, training centers, organizations and other private and government departments. Appreciation certificate is token of appreciation and […]
- 31 Free Customer Service Resume Examples A retail customer service is a service provided to retail customers for whom the customers return totally satisfied and pleased. The main objective or task of retail customer service provider is to answer all the questions of a customer and satisfy all his queries. This service is usually seen and appreciated in places like restaurants, shops or other such areas where direct and face […]
- 50 Free Power of Attorney Forms & Templates (Durable, Medical) Nobody prays to become incapacitated to the extent that another person takes important decisions for him/her. However, it turns out that such scenario happens many times, and in many cases, the people involved wished they’d planned for such possibility. A Power of Attorney is a legal document that you can deploy to ensure that someone is officially designated to make important […]