If you are involved in some activities or you work in an organization where performances and excellence are considered important, you might want to consider studying the following Award Certificate Design guidelines. The whole idea behind an Award Certificate is to give the achievement a lasting memory. The Award Certificate design can, however, make the whole essence of the award more important or become less significant.
More precisely, an Award Certificate should have the names of the awardee and the title for which they are being recognized, but there are few more details needed to make a good Award Certificate design. The following are some of the design guidelines needed to make a good Award Certificate Template.
Layout: An Award Certificate should have simple colors and stand-out fonts that will professionally represent the brand of the party giving out the awards. At a glance, it should be possible to assume the reputation of such party (organization/management).
Title: This is the title or what the receiver is being honored for. Without this, the award is as good as blank because it won’t be with purpose.
Award Giver: This is the name of the group, organization or the person giving out the award. Without this, anyone can just design an Award Certificate and give him/herself a lift. This may include the name, the logo, the website and the address of the giver.
Subject: A line or sentence, immediately before the title to explains the purpose of the Award Certificate. Example is: “this is to certify that (the recipient) has been awarded…” or “this certificate is presented to (the recipient)”
Recipient: This is the name of the person being awarded a certificate in recognition of his/her outstanding performance. It is always advisable that the name here is the same as the official name of the honoree. Also, the name should be carefully written to avoid mistakes that may bring about discrepancies and discredit the receiver.
Date: This is the date when the Award Certificate is given to the receiver. It usually includes the day, the month and the year that the award is given.
Signature and/or Official Stamp/Seal: While some organizations prefer to use only the designated signatures, others use both signature and their official stamp to authenticate the Award Certificates.
Border: One of the ways to add gloss to an Award Certificate is by using an attractive border that allows it to breathe and look good. This will go a long way in ensuring the certificates aren’t looking like every other paper.
Paper Texture: Many Award Certificates with good designs may have a major flaw with the quality of papers used. It is advisable that the texture of the Award Certificate paper should be firm and thick giving it a good presentation.
Lastly, Award Certificate designs need to have a good flair that ensures they stand out among other ordinary documents. Ensure the design is professional and presentable, or the receiver will be forced to keep it on the shelves. In a sentence, let your brand speak through the Award Certificates design.
Here is our collection of 54 Free Amazing Award Certificate Templates,
Download Award Template 01
Download Award Template 02
Download Award Template 03
Download Award Template 04
Download Award Template 05
Download Award Template 08
Download Award Template 09
Download Award Template 10
Download Award Template 11
Download Award Template 12
Download Award Template 13
Download Award Template 14
Download Award Template 15
Download Award Template 16
Download Award Template 17
Download Award Template 18
Download Award Template 19
Download Award Template 20
Download Award Template 21
Download Award Template 22
Download Award Template 23
Download Award Template 24
Download Award Template 25
Download Award Template 26
Download Award Template 27
Download Award Template 28
Download Award Template 29
Download Award Template 30
Download Award Template 31
Download Award Template 32
Download Award Template 34
Download Award Template 35
Download Award Template 36
Download Award Template 37
Download Award Template 38
Download Award Template 39
Download Award Template 40
Download Award Template 41
Download Award Template 42
Download Award Template 43
Download Award Template 44
Download Award Template 45
Download Award Template 46
Download Award Template 47
Download Award Template 49
- Event Participation Certificate Template Event participation certificate is a tool that is used all over the world to recognize an individual’s participation in an event. It is the best way to show someone your appreciation for participating in any event, such as event like conference, meeting, club activity, workshop, training program, different volunteer programs, as well as activity in the class, office or school. The […]
- Recognition Award Template Recognition is such a thing that everyone desired to get as a return of his/her performance. Giving employees recognition awards is a powerful activity of successful organizations. If an organization is not considering and rewarding its employees with rewards it is more likely to face vacant positions within its different departments due to indistinct reasons.
In the world of […]
- 41 Free Stock Certificate Templates (Word, PDF) When designing a Stock Shares Certificate for your company, there are a few things to keep in mind. A Stock Shares Certificate is an important document to both you and your shareholder. Certificates that look professional should be the only thing you use.
The first thing to keep in mind is the design. As this is an item that represents stock in your company, this is an extremely […]
- Appreciation Certificate Template Appreciation certificate is given to individuals for their achievements, successes, wonderful performance and getting remarkable positions in any of exams, sports, training, employment and others fields. Appreciation certificate is given by institutes, training centers, organizations and other private and government departments. Appreciation certificate is token of appreciation and […]
- Thank You Certificate Template If you need to know how to design a thank you certificate for eligible recipient, you can materialize your aim by getting one in the template form on the web in numberless places. You can find all the design work with attractive border, and persuading the eye right to the center of it where you find the name of the recipient written significantly. You may also read the specified […]
- Business Gift Certificate Template Gift certificates are in many cases deployed to market products and services of a company because it is an efficient way to boost your target market. Usually customers like to receive business gift certificates for their relatives and family members. This is very good opportunity to get new customers for your market therefore businesses consider it as an effective way of publicity. […]
- Membership Certificate Template Certificates are widely used across the world for different purposes. Various types of certificate are used to acknowledge and encourage workers, employees, students and members of a club, school, or an organization. Moreover, certificates are the best way to offer special deals, promote a new business or advertise an upcoming event, such as a new brand launching ceremony or a big […]
- 41 Free Gift Certificate Templates A Gift Certificate can interchangeably be referred to as a Gift Card. The Gift Card is very important in every business since they largely contribute towards boosting your sales. With the festive season fast approaching, it is now time to take advantage of various Gift Certificate Design trends to boost your sales. However, some tips and tricks which you need to understand when making […]
- 35 Free Beautiful Binder Cover Templates Binder Covers can be a bright and colorful way to organize information in the office, at school, and at home. They can also be a dynamic way to draw attention to your organization and help people remember you.
Binder Covers that are used for business should be unique, colorful, yet professional. This can be achieved by making certain that your company or organization’s name is […]
- Martial Arts Event Winner Certificate Template Before going to deliberate about designing martial arts event winner certificate, it is imperative to know what martial are. The term martial art denotes to all of the different systems of training for combat that have been organized. The main purpose behind this effort is physically overcoming rivals and defending them against threats.
In the past, almost all types of people […]