You might not need to fill a lot of forms and documents when admitting a new patient but when it’s time to release him after or during the treatment, there are some complicated documents that you need to fill and sign as his doctor or physician. Along with many other forms, there is the Release Authorization Form. This is a legal document that state the consent of the doctor about the release of the patient. If the release is after full recovery, the doctor will just advice and recommend some tips to the patient about how to be careful after full recovery and if the discharge is during treatment or recovery, the physician will state the risks that might come with the early release.
What should be included in this Authorization Letter?
- Use of official letterhead of the clinic or hospital
- Name of the doctor or physician who is treating the patient
- Nam and complete address of the patient under treatment
- Name of the parents of the patient (if he or she is minor)
- Date on which the doctor is signing the release form
- Date on which the patient was admitted
- Details of the illness or medical condition of the patient
- Details of how the doctor treated the patient
- Clear consent of doctor or physician about the release of the patient
- Reason to discharging the patient i.e. complete recovery, short leave for family emergency etc.
- Any kind of risks that come with the premature release of the patient
- Signature of the parents or guardian of the patient
- Signature of authorized person i.e. doctor and admin of the hospital or clinic
Tips for Drafting a Release Authorization Letter:
- When you are writing this authorization letter, make sure to use your official letterhead. This on one hand, makes it official and legal where on the other hand, this will also allow you to use it in any legal situation in your favor.
- Start with including the name of the doctor(s) who are responsible for treating the patient in the hospital. Here you include their full name, their medical degree and designation in the medical facility i.e. doctor, general physician or surgeon.
- Include complete details of the patient including his or her name, date on which he was admitted, his medical condition and previous medical history.
- Then, add the statement or reason why you are going to release the patient. This can be because he is fully cured and ready to go home or if he or his family asked for early discharge due to some situation in family i.e. death or wedding.
- Here the doctor will include precise statement about how he feels on the release of the patient i.e. if he is satisfied and agree with it or if he thinks this can lead to complications in the future.
- If the patient is being released before his or her full recovery, the doctor should include a brief statement about how to take care of the patient and how to handle his medical condition at home.
- Clearly mention the names of the parents of the patient or his guardian. This is the part where you will also mention the address where the patient will stay and if he is allowed to travel out of the state or country or not.
- Ask the doctors and the parents of patient to sign the release form and if the patient is not minor, get his consent on the authorization form as well. This will mean that the patient clearly understands everything about his discharge.
Here is our collection of 46 Free Authorization Letter Samples & Templates,
Download Authorization Letter 01
Download Authorization Letter 02
Download Authorization Letter 03
Download Authorization Letter 04
Download Authorization Letter 05
Download Authorization Letter 06
Download Authorization Letter 07
Download Authorization Letter 08
Download Authorization Letter 09
Download Authorization Letter 10
Download Authorization Letter 11
Download Authorization Letter 12
Download Authorization Letter 13
Download Authorization Letter 14
Download Authorization Letter 15
Download Authorization Letter 16
Download Authorization Letter 17
Download Authorization Letter 18
Download Authorization Letter 19
Download Authorization Letter 20
Download Authorization Letter 21
Download Authorization Letter 22
Download Authorization Letter 23
Download Authorization Letter 24
Download Authorization Letter 25
Download Authorization Letter 26
Download Authorization Letter 27
Download Authorization Letter 28
Download Authorization Letter 29
Download Authorization Letter 30
Download Authorization Letter 31
Download Authorization Letter 32
Download Authorization Letter 33
Download Authorization Letter 34
Download Authorization Letter 35
Download Authorization Letter 36
Download Authorization Letter 37
Download Authorization Letter 38
Download Authorization Letter 39
Download Authorization Letter 40
Download Authorization Letter 41
Download Authorization Letter 42
Download Authorization Letter 43
Download Authorization Letter 44
Download Authorization Letter 45
Download Authorization Letter 46
- Authorization Letter Example An Authorization letter is made use of to give expert along with responsibility to someone on the part of the author of this page. It's extensively utilized for insurance, medical, lender deals, credit cards, power to signal, permission for the kids, personal and company reasons etc. Especially in such letters, it is compulsory to utilize proper sentence structure and specific terms to […]
- 30+ Medical Release Form Templates A Medical Release Form is form or document which gives permission to healthcare professionals to share patient’s medical information with other people/parties. Medical Release Forms contain personal and sensitive information of patients. These forms do not only contain your personal information like date of your physical exam, weight and height but also contain the medications that you […]
- 40 Free Organizational Chart Templates (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) An Organization Chart or Organogram is a representation of the hierarchy of power within the organization. In other words, it is a diagram used to show the flow of power within an organization. An Organization Chart always starts with the highest authority and trickles down to the one with the lowest authority. Preparing an organizational chart should be done with so much attention to […]
- 50 Free Newsletter Templates for Work, School and Classroom Newsletters are an important tool for any organization. It is a way to keep in touch with your members and your customers and let them know periodically what is going on. Many things can be behind the scenes and not noticed by the general public. Sometimes it helps to remind people of events that will be coming up. Here are a few things that must be included in order to create an […]
- 47 Eviction Notice Templates & Sample Letters An Eviction Notice is a formal notice that is issued to occupants of the property. It is issued out to inform the occupants that they should vacate the premises before or on a given date. It is mostly issued out when the occupant goes against the terms and conditions initially agreed upon. For example, if a tenant never pays the rent on time as agreed or if the tenant breaks the rules […]
- Salary Request Letter Template When in search for a brand new job, you certainly want something you are able to enjoy and that can get compensated a great deal for. Having a work is a need in order to endure, however, if everyone had an option, they would most likely maybe not work at all. This really is why it's necessary which you discover a work that you like seeing because you'll be spending much of your days […]
- 45 Free Credit Application Form Templates & Samples A Credit Card Application Form is a very crucial document. It should be handled with great care. This is because it contains delicate and personal information about an individual. Designing a Credit Card Application Form should not be done in a rush. This is because you can leave out information that is very crucial in the Credit Card Application Form. If you are planning to design a […]
- 47 Free Press Release Format Templates, Examples & Samples A professional Press Release should give clear and concise information about your product or service. If your language is too busy or your language falls flat, it is less likely that the press will be willing to send out the information to the general public. One of the mistakes people make in writing Press Releases is putting in “exciting” language as this often falls flat. Your […]
- 41 Free Awesome Personal / Character Reference Letter Templates Here is our collection of 40+ Awesome Personal / Character Reference Letter Templates [FREE],
Download Reference letter 01
Download Reference letter 02
Download Reference letter 03
Download Reference letter 04
Download Reference letter 05
Download Reference letter 06
Download Reference letter 07
Download Reference letter 08
Download Reference letter […]
- 43 Free Sponsorship Letter & Sponsorship Proposal Templates A Sponsorship Proposal Letter is an official letter that is written by an individual requesting to be sponsored. Most people write Sponsorship Proposal Letters which go unanswered or always get declined. This is because their Sponsorship Proposal Letters may be lacking in terms of important elements which must always be included in a perfect sponsorship request document.
Writing a […]